Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Easy Peasy Way to Boil Hard Boil Eggs

I know you are probably thinking is this a serious blog post? And let me just tell you .... YES IT IS!

Every time I try to boil eggs in water, I personally feel like I have them in there long enough. BUT it never fails, when I go to eat one, it still needs cooked. So I stopped trying. One day I was on Pinterest (of course) and I thought to myself, if I struggle someone else has to be too. So I searched easy way to boil eggs? 

And TA DA!!!! This place is a gold mine. 

                                 


Makes my life a whole heck of a lot easier. 

Directions: 

- preheat oven to 350 degrees

- place as many eggs as you desire in muffin/cupcake pan

- set timer to 30 minutes

- go back to your to-do list

When timer is done :

- get a bowl and fill with cold water

- place eggs in water 
(Tip:this makes the shell easier to peel later)

- put eggs in container and store in fridge



Saves me the hassle and plus I don't have to throw away eggs ! 
Easy Peasy !!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment