Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Find Your Passion and Lead With Your Heart


Think back to when you were a little kid, honestly. What did you always tell yourself you were going to grow up and be? A police officer. A teacher. A fireman. An astronaut.  Now where are you exactly today. Are you what you always wanted to be when you were dreaming big when you were just a little kid and anything was possible. If you aren't there, why not? Why did you never pursue your dream you had.

What if you dropped all fear you have ever had. Why can't we as adults dream just as BIG as we did when we were once little. Does reality sink in? Are we afraid of rejection? Are you having self doubt? Stop listening to the negative thoughts and the someday I will's...... You have to believe in yourself NOW! If you are not happy then why are you still living a life of day to day. If you believed you could do it once before you can do it again!!!

 
Vacation Paid in FULL!!!

If you are thinking about something that you THINK you SHOULD do, you should probably chase after it. Why live a life of regrets and what ifs. Go chase after your dreams. Dream bigger than you ever thought possible, BECAUSE YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Two years ago I signed up as a Beachbody Coach strictly for the discount because I loved the products so much. I said I was never ever going to do anything like this, but then as time went on and I was hearing all the success stories people were having and how this opportunity has changed their lives, I instantly was like okay let's do this. If anyone knows me, you know you don't have to twist my arm to get me to do anything...literally you could tell me this was an amazing opportunity and whatever else you wanted and I would say, "how do I sign up." Before I think the answers just come out of my mouth, and which ever way you look at it, it can be good or it can be bad. And ever after I signed up, I was like, "oh no, Lyss what did you just do." (this is where it gets me into trouble)

- I had no idea what I was doing
- I was still working on my own health and fitness journey
- Were people going to actually take my advice
- When would I have time to work "my" business when I had a full time job

These questions started to circulate around my head and I had to just stop for a second. I did this for a reason....

1. I love health and fitness
2. I love helping other people
3. I have a drive and passion to succeed
4. My heart was telling me to go for it


There is no doubt in my mind I have made the best decision ever. Joining this company and being apart of the #2 team in all of Beachbody has been an absolute blessing. And although, I am not working this business full time yet, I have had some other success instead.

*I have met some pretty strong minded, determined, motivational, and inspirational people along this journey.
*People I look up to and ask their advice on things I am struggling with.
*I am dreaming bigger than I ever thought possible.
*I surround myself every day with the positive ones.
*I believe in myself more NOW than I have ever in my life.
*I GET TO BE IN THE BEST SHAPE OF MY LIFE
*I am inspiring others around me to make a positive healthy change in their life.
*I have been able to pay for vacations, bills, shopping trips with my beachbody earnings without worrying about putting it on a credit card.
*I get to help MY team grow into the leaders they want to become and how they want to grow their business.

This business is truly my passion. And when you find something you are passionate about you just go for it, no questions asked. If you love what you do, you never end up working a day in your life. I love waking up in the morning and seeing messages from my challengers thanking me for getting them started. For helping them find their confidence again. Fitting into a pair of jeans that have been tight  and uncomfortable on them for years. And just seeing their energy level & how happy they are now vs. how they were feeling about themselves even before the challenge group started. This is why I do what I do. It honestly is not about the money, yes it is nice to get paid for doing something you love, but I love my challengers so much I would honestly do this for free if that is how this was.

I am passionate about helping others. I am determined to lead by example and put my whole heart into my business. Are you?

Sit back and think for a second....are you happy with where you are at right now? Are you happy living someone else's dream instead of your own? Are you tired of taking orders from other people? Do you want to be your OWN boss and make hours that work for you? Do you not want to have to worry about if you will have enough money to cover all your bills for the month? Do you believe you were destined for something great and something bigger than the life you are leading now? Then  I have an opportunity for you to consider.

March is coming up shortly and I am so so very excited to be kicking off my next Coach Apprenticeship Training.

 
 
If I told you, that you would have an opportunity to take back your life and do something for you. Something that would make you happy. Find your passion. Would you do it?
 
What if I told you I would be hand selecting a few applicants and mentoring a small group to live out their dream. Would you do it?
 
What if I told you that you have the potential to make this business how big/how small you want it? I will not push you, I will just help you along the way to get you to where you want to be. Would you do it?
 
Would you want the chance to make a 6 figure income?
 
 
You must be ready and willing to do the work. This opportunity is only going to work if you are willing to put in the time and effort.
 
Are you looking for more freedom, financial stability, to make a difference and making lasting friendships with those around you. This just may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
 You will never know until you take the risk and just JUMP!
 
Are you interested? If you are, please take a moment to fill out the Coach Application listed below to be considered for my March 3rd group. I will be reviewing the applications over the next couple of days and if you are accepted you will be hearing back from me NO LATER than Sunday February 23rd.
 
**maybe you know someone who you make a great candidate, please feel free to share with anyone!! Looking forward to this amazing group and working with you!!
 
 
 

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo





No comments:

Post a Comment