Sunday, February 9, 2014

The 411 on the 21 Day Fix


So here is the scoop...

This is totally insane!!!!  You remember me talking about the newest fitness program to hit Beachbody shelves right?? I have been so excited for the release date, but even the challenge packs are on pre-order. They will be shipped out first come - first serve.

 The 21 Day Fix sold over what they expected in just one working day. This program has been flying off the shelves.

 
 
 
This program literally sold more in EIGHT HOURS just on the release date than what they EXPECTED in a week. There may be some exceptions to the PRE-ORDER rule there are shipping delays so act fast, because you don't want to wait much longer to have your shipped.

This means that my February 10th groups are officially closed to those that will receive their products by next week.  I am starting to open up March groups now in hopes we will get to start March 10th. I may need to push this date back if orders still are not shipping yet, but have no fear I will be providing meal plans and going over all the material so you are properly prepared.

HAPPY SUNDAY! And I am just going to shout it out from the roof tops!!! It is PRETTY FANTASTIC to be a COACH!!!


I am so amazed at all the people who are putting their trust in me to help reach their goals. So, if you are ready to get in tip-top shape in JUST 21 days, learn portion control, and proper nutrition....LET'S DO THIS!!!!



Welcome to all the NEW coaches on our team!!!
 

Have a fantastic week everyone!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment