Wednesday, February 12, 2014

New Coach ShoutOut



I just want to stop a take a moment to recognize someone new has decided to take a leap of faith and join my team. This lady and I met on Instagram. Who would have ever thought this little social media tool could connect people all around the world, just by posting pictures.

We first started talking because she was first interested in my February 10th Challenge Group. We started discussing fitness programs based on her needs and what she wanted to accomplish. Next, was finding her why and what was it that made her decide to reach out to me. She started to tell me about herself and what she did. Then, she got to talking about how she most recently passed her exam and received her certification to teach professionally. I brought up the coaching opportunity and here we are now. She is determined and one dedicated individual. She is ready to not only transform her life, but transform the lives around her!!!!
 
Everyone please help me in welcoming Sadia Arshad to my team!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
I am so excited you have decided to start with journey and put your trust in me. I can't wait for you to begin and start crushing your goals! WELCOME TO THE TEAM GIRL!!!!
 
 
 
It all start with a decision to try. A decision to take a leap of faith and do something that you have always wanted to do & maybe even scares you a little. They always say, if your dreams don't scare you...they just aren't BIG enough. Are you ready? Want to see if this is something for you? Check out the webinar a TOP coach did on what Beachbody is all about
 
 
AND APPLY NOW TO BE ON MY TEAM!!!!!!
 
 
 
 

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo



No comments:

Post a Comment