Thursday, February 20, 2014

Welcome To The Team!


I am so very excited to be writing this blog post. Everyday I love waking up, I love going into my back office and checking out where my team is, who is a new member, etc. Beachbody is such an amazing company to work for. You are your own boss, you don't have to sell a darn thing if you don't want to, you get to inspire & help those around you, and you get to be in the best shape of your life.

I knew when I met this lady on Instagram she was something special!!! I mean when you know, you just know....RIGHT?! We talked for a little and I was explaining to her what a challenge group was and what should get expect from it. She was a little iffy at first because she didn't think she was going to succeed at this. And then out of no where she said, "let's do this" I know I have to do it and I want to prove everyone wrong. And from that moment on she hit the ground running.......



Beachbody Coach



I mean this girl is inspiring me every single day. She started off with a BANG and hasn't slowed down since then. I mean this girl has a heart of gold. She is literally gone all morning and well into the evening and still manages to get her workout in, post her pictures, and be the biggest support/cheerleader in our 2014 BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE GROUP!!!!!  Her 30 day pictures just amazed me!!!

30 Day P90X3 Transformation

I am so so pleased to welcome Ms. Jeanette Garcia!!!! Lady you are going to do AMAZING things with this business there is no doubt in my mind. So glad to have you on this journey with me and I'm ready to take you to the top!!!!

NEW COACH ALERT



You have not missed your chance to get on my team! I am looking for 5 more people who are MOTIVATED, GOAL DRIVEN, PASSIONATE FOR HELPING OTHERS, AND A TEAM PLAYER. There is no "I" in team. Together we will work together, set up weekly calls, and achieve your big dreams you have for yourself. Because no dream is too BIG. 2014 is our year and we are changing lives, creating financial freedom, and going straight to the TOP!!!!


If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please feel free to MESSAGE ME or if you would like to be considered to have a spot on my team please fill the Coach Application out below and I will get back to you with instructions on what to do next if you are chosen!


Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo


 

No comments:

Post a Comment