Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Smoky Southwestern Seasoning

Day #1 Twenty-One Day Fix is in the bag and dinner was nothing fancy but a little bit of spice. Everyone needs spice in their life ...right?!

Let me just say I am loving this journey already and day number two is practically over, I just have to go to sleep for it to be.

BUT.... this week in my challenge group is really focusing all about food. What we are eating, learning the benefits, etc. So I have been posting like crazy and this was something everyone was interested in. Now let me just start and tell you this is nothing fancy by any means. I didn't do anything different when cooking except add spice.

21 Day Fix

 
Ingredients:

  • 1 Tbsp. chili powder
  • 2 tsp. ground cumin
  • 1 tsp. coriander
  • 1/2 tsp. onion powder
  • 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
  • 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
  • 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
  • 1 tsp. sea salt


No comments:

Post a Comment