Sunday, March 2, 2014

Week 3 : 21 Day Fix Update and Progress



 
It takes 21 days to create a habit. Twenty-one days to make it part of your daily routine, your lifestyle, something you don't even have to think about. But if think of all the reasons why you can't do it. You don't have enough time. Your too busy. You are to tired and can't get up early before work or have to get things ready for the next day when you get home from work. Then you are truly making excuses and believing all the negativity.
 
STOP THE NEGATIVE TALK!
 
The only thing you need to listen to is the belief in yourself. If this is something you want to do, if you are ready to make the change. That is the only voice you need to listen to. Take that step believe in yourself and the rest will fall into place.
 
 
No matter what if you want the results you have to put in the work. The program is seven days a week but only thirty minute workouts. You have the time, you must schedule it in. NO EXCUSES. The third week you are given the option to do double up days to get max results. You don't have to it is totally your call. Here is what the schedule looks like for double days:
 
Day 15- Total Body Cardio Fix & Pilates Fix
Day 16- Upper Fix & Cardio Fix
Day 17- Lower Fix & 10-minute Fix for the Abs
Day 18- Pilates Fix & Total Body Cardio Fix
Day 19- Cardio Fix & Upper Fix
Day 20- Dirty 30 & Pilates Fix
Day 21- Yoga Fix
 
I started out with double days because I wanted to challenge myself a little bit. Honestly, I made it to Wednesday. I was spreading the workouts out...one in the morning before work and the other right when I got home. I was so so very hungry come night time doing doubles. I felt like I was working too hard and pushing myself to the extreme, so I stopped. You have to do what is right for you and listen to your body. But if you are going to do the doubles, I would highly suggest adding an extra protein into your meal plan. You will need it or you will just burn yourself out.
 
 
I used to hate lifting weights because I was always under the impression that girls who lift heavy will bulk up and look way out of proportion, but not the case. Ladies, lift weights if you have been putting it off for that one simple reason. You are not going to bulk up. I can promise you, that you will feel stronger, determined, want to push hard, and you will gain muscle BUT lean out. You may not see a difference right away and in the beginning when you start out, but I promise you if you stick with it you will be so unbelievably amazed at the process. I can say that because this picture shows something I have been working on for awhile. My legs have always been something I just never really liked, my thighs were just a little too big and I am starting to get a leg muscle pop. I love the mix of cardio and strength training together, it targets different areas all at once vs. targeting one muscle group.
 
 
 
I will keep saying it....the 21 Day Fix, you do not starve yourself. You are not eating like a rabbit. You are fueling your body and eating actually food. You are not following a diet plan and eating things that you do not like. Read over the book when you receive your package and plan out what you want to eat and when. Each color container has a list of foods to eat from best to not as good for you. Make different recipes, try new things, and if you aren't sure what something would be considered head over to the beachbody message board and type it in. Someone will get back to you and tell you what containers you should be using. It is as simple as that! All the guess work has been completed for you!
 
SIMPLE NUTRITION + SIMPLE EXERCISE = RAPID RESULTS
 
And you are in luck the 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack promotional price has been extended until tonight  at midnight. If you missed getting this program once, you do not want to miss it now, lose those last 10-15 lbs, learn about proper portion control and nutrition, and lean out. The results from my test group are starting to come in and I have never been blown away with results like these for three weeks....IT IS CRAZY!
 
 
Don't miss your chance to make the change. This program is for anyone. For someone who has never worked out a day in their life or for someone who is a fitness guru. This is designed for you! Struggle with what to eat and when to eat. This is designed for you! This is your last chance to sign up and get in my March 10th, Bikini Ready in March Group. Interested? Fill out the challenge application below to be considered!!!
Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment