Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween is Here: How to Avoid Temptation

Can you believe Halloween is already here?! The kids will be getting excited to dress up & walk around to get their candy. But how do you avoid the treats so you aren't throwing your hard work down the drain??
happy halloween

1. Don't buy your favorite candy: if it's stuff you won't eat, you won't be tempted to grab it & sneak a piece.

2. Wait til the last minute to purchase your candy: like me...yes I haven't bought mine yet. I'm actually getting mine tonight. It seems late, but if it's in my house I wil eat it (even if I know I shouldn't). I have sticky fingers and sometimes my minds a little slow when saying no.

3. Hide it: put it somewhere you can't see it. "Outta sight outta mind" mine is going somewhere up high, where Eric can only reach it because I hate dragging chairs around so I can reach.

4. Keep track of your food: it's easy to get off track and not realize what you are eating if you aren't keeping a food journal. You don't realize when you have one bite here, one bite there. When you right it down you are conscious of what you are eating and it really makes you think twice.

5. Exercise: No matter what happens always get your workout in. Stick to your health and fitness goals. Get up at your regular schedule time, workout, drink your shakeology, stay on track with your eating. That way if you do treat yourself to a piece of candy or a drink you will have had a good day.

6. Healthy Alternatives: There are a ton of healthy snacks you can have. Clean Eating No Bake Peanut Butter Energy Balls.  Clean Eating Peanut Butter Cups

7. Get Accountable: Get yourself in an accountability group to hold yourself to your goals during the toughest time of the year. Learn lots of tips and get some new recipes to crush your fitness goals!


healthy treats


If you are willing to change, you are going to stop at nothing...no matter what. 

Need a little help detoxing or just want a little extra accountability? I am inviting you to my next online health and fitness challenge group. Take a few minutes to fill out the application below. 


Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.





No comments:

Post a Comment