Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Turbofire Chili


Okay, when I was little, I was never much of a chili fan. I am not sure why, because I never even tried it before. And then one day all of a sudden my mom was making it and decided to try it...now I am hooked. Everybody swears by this recipe so I went for it and made it!

 
Simple and Easy. Ready for the ingredients??
 
1. 1 lb lean ground turkey
2. 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes
3. 8 oz. whole kernel corn, canned
4. 1/2 onion, chopped
5. 2 cloves garlic
6. 8 oz. black beans, canned
7. 8 oz. pinto, chili, or kidney beans, canned
8. 1 tbsp tomato paste
9. 1 package of chili seasoning
10. 4 oz. low-fat cheddar cheese (your call)
 
Directions:
*brown the turkey and get rid of any fat. *place all ingredients in the crock pot minus the cheese. * cook two ways: 4 hours on low or 2 hours on high. *top with cheese if you prefer
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment