Monday, November 10, 2014

My All Time Favorite Podcasts

When I joined as a beachbody coach, oh awhile back they kept talking about the three vitals behaviors & one of those being personal development. I had no idea what anyone was talking about so I just listened to their advice. And I'm a little slow with the iPhone apps they told me about podcast. I instantly downloaded it and fell in love. Instead of listening to all the negative going into work, I found some uplifting ones to listen too & it knocks out my personal development for the day!

positive thoughts


1. Discovery - church app. Get your daily dose of devotion. The past discussions are listed. So if you missed a week or thought one was extremely helpful.

2. Brendon Burchard - I have been on a kick of listening to his stuff..any chance I get. His podcasts aren't that long 15 minutes tops, but he is so real. He speaks the truth, always positive, and I love that it seems like he is speaking to you when you are listening. 

3. Joel Osteen - he is another more church related, but he speaks about the bigger picture. Ways to become a better person within yourself and the desire to do more. His books are also phenomenal.

4. The Chalene Show - by none other than fitness guru Chalene Johnson. She is the creator of turbo fire, Chalene extreme, and Piyo. She has an act for being an amazing mentor and I love that she also brings others in on her show. It's not all about fitness but also business tips.

relax



These are the ones I mainly listen to, but I listen to them everyday. It really makes the time go faster when you are sitting in traffic to and from work. Plus the positivity and how it makes you feel after oh AHHHmazing!! 

Do you have favorite podcasts you listen to? Please share them with me, I'm always looking for new stations! Alyssayourish@gmail.com 

OR if you are ready to be surrounded by positive, uplifting people, take a few minutes to fill out the application to be considered in my next coach apprenticeship program!

Can't wait to chat !! 


The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment