Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Veggie Lo Mein

Can I just start by saying I am a huge Chinese food lover. It's so good, yet so bad for you all at the same time and honestly I could eat it at least once a week. I know, I told you I have a serious problem. But have no fear!!!!!... I have found a vegetable lo mein recipe. No driving to pick it up, no paying $20 per order, and just a little better for you!

Ingredients :


1 green pepper
2 carrots
1/4 cabbage
1 cup snow peas
1/2 onion

 Dice all veggies.

1 1/2 cup chicken broth (in pan)


In a separate container:
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 tbl garlic minced
1/2 tbl sesame oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Mix well

3 cups lo mein noodles/1/2 bag

Mix sauce first. Begin cooking noodles add veggies in broth then add sauce.


Vegetable Lo Mein


 
ENJOY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment