Friday, November 21, 2014

Lose Weight During the Holidays

So the holidays are right around the corner. I mean Thanksgiving is practically a week away. And are you one of those people who just keeps saying,

"well I am just going to wait until the New Year rolls around."
"it's too hard during the holidays to lose weight."
"to much temptation, travelling, visiting with family."

tips to lose weight during the holidays


I know, I have heard it before and honestly I was one of those people who gave these excuses. I would work hard all year round & then as soon as it would start to get cold I would just stop giving my all in exercises, quit watching what I ate, and just let myself go. I was that girl who always made the New Years Resolution to lose weight & clean up her diet. And can I let you in on a little secret..... Eric said some of these "excuses" this past weekend.  I had to stop for a moment and really let it sink in what he had just said. I mean people really wait until after the holidays are over to change themselves....why?

weight loss during the holidays


I looked at him and said why wait? It's to hard was the response I got. I said no it's not, I'm about to prove your wrong. And that is exactly what I tend to do. I am planning on starting a three week, Prove YOURSELF wrong group. I'm going to continue my routine til after thanksgiving and then December 1st I am going to open it up to ANYONE who wants to lose /maintain weight before Christmas. We will end 4 days before Christmas....are you IN?

- 3 weeks
- 30 minute workouts
- 30 day supply of shakeology 
- colored containers to portion your food out
- simple nutrition / meal plans
- accountability
- myself as your coach


All you need to do is COMMIT! Decide that you don't want to be a year you gain weight. Feel better than ever this holiday season & let's work together. Who's in to prove yourself (and your significant other) WRONG?? Take a moment to fill out the challenge application. 

lose weight during the holidays
 

**spots are filling up fast & I'm only accepting ten applicants** 



Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment