Monday, September 2, 2013



Track Your Progress:
   Stay Accountable

Even us as coaches need to be vulnerable and break out of our comfort zone! I am not going to lie these past few weeks have been rough. I have been working out, but I know I have not been giving it my all 100%. My eating is good from breakfast-until I get home from work. After work it is like I am a bottomless pit and just snack. NOT GOOD. Even I have my struggles but that still does not give me an excuse. After all the snacking and picking through out the night I have felt sluggish, lack of energy, and bloated. So, all my workouts didn't even really matter because I sabotaged my own work.

I was really hard on myself and started to get really upset. I have come so far, how could I allow myself to just basically give up and let myself go and give in to the food I know I am not suppose to have?

John C. Maxwell

Enough with the self pity. Nothing is going to change unless I decide to. And that is exactly what I told myself. It is time to change and take it up about 5 notches.

I finished Les Mills Combat about two weeks ago and my next plan of attack was to start T25 once my boyfriend was finished with the Alpha Phase. Which was perfect because I was finishing Combat as he was finishing Alpha. But there was a little setback where I had to wait two weeks until he finished. Instead of starting a whole new program because I knew instantly I would start T25 since I have been waiting forever. I decided to go back to my main girl Chalene Johnson-Turbofire. 
                       
                
 
So this is it, I am keeping myself accountable and I am asking all of you (my followers) to help. I have FINALLY started T-25 today! I have been tracking my food all weekend, and keeping up with my water intake which isn't a problem for me. But to really hold me accountable I am putting it all out there on the line-starting pictures and measurements.
 
                                                Day 1: Front Progess Pic
 
                                                Day 1: Back Progress Pic
 
                         
                                             Day 1: Side View Progress Pic
 
Day 1: Measurements
Weight- 126.6 lbs
Left Arm- 10 inches
Right Arm- 10 inches
Left Thigh- 20 inches
Right Thigh- 20 inches
Waist- 25.5 inches
Hips- 35.5 inches
 
Like I said before I am not quite happy that I let all that hard work go, and I only have myself to blame for it. But from here on out it is out for everyone to hold me accountable and I really hope you do.
 
 I am looking for 5 individuals to join me along this journey! If you are ready to get a jump start and be apart of my next online fitness challenge send me an E-mail or add me on Facebook and send me a private message. This group will kick off September 16th!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment