Saturday, August 31, 2013


Star Diamond-
GO AFTER YOUR GOALS!!!
 
Set your goals high & your dreams even bigger


There is a HUGE announcement to be made and I couldn't be more excited!!! TOP COACHES on the DREAM TEAM have been working on a Star Diamond in 60 Days Elite Training.

I have been coaching for about seven months and have fallen in love with this. This was the best decision I have ever made. It has not only changed my life and allowed me to dream bigger than I ever thought possible, but it is changing the lives of my current challengers and coaches.

Since starting this journey I have been able to not only touch many peoples lives but they are making a very positive impact on mine. I am working my full time job & making time for Beachbody, seeing the Financial gain with being able to put money away in a savings, pay bills, & make extra payments on my car. I never thought I would get so much out of this one experience. I know I am here for a greater purpose in life and I know it is to help people see the good in themselves and help get them to reach for their goals! I truly cannot even describe the feeling I get when I talk to a challenger/coach and they tell me how much weight they have lost or what Beachbody has done for them. It is an UNBELIVEABLE feeling!!!

Are YOU looking for a change?  Are you ready to stop making EXCUSES and start making it HAPPEN? If you know you have a passion and are here for a GREATER PURPOSE then you need to hear me out!!

I am looking to mentor five people in this group!

ARE YOU READY?!

Apply Here!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment