Thursday, January 16, 2014

BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE...CASH PRIZE

THE NEW YEAR IS HERE!!!!! AND I'M SO EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE MY NEXT CHALLENGE GROUP OPENING UP!!! 

BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE !

LOSE WEIGHT = WIN MONEY

              
        

**the more people who join/order = the BIGGER cash prize someone can receive!!!!

LOSE WEIGHT & WIN MONEY = A WIN WIN!!!!

THE BIGGEST/BEST TRANSFORMATION WILL WIN!!!!

If you missed the deets don't worry there will be another challenge. I'm not sure if it will be for cash BUT there will be a prize!! 

ANYWAYS....

I hope you all will listen to me ramble for just a second. Because I need to brag about my current challengers in the group!!! Un FLIPPIN' believable. These challengers are taking this by storm and they are one determined group to win this money. It is only day 4 and the energy level of excitement is through the roof. They shared their goals on day one and they are not stopping. They are taking it all in on the information we are providing them and stepping out of their comfort zone. And too be honest, I'm not sure if they remember there is a cash prize.

 Because this group is acting like they have known each other forever. When in fact, they are all over the states. But how cool is that, not only are they creating a healthy lifestyle for themselves, they are creating friendships. And a BONUS...someone posted just this morning she already lost 5 lbs. I'm shocked, impressed, & truly truly inspired by this group!!!  


If you would like more information on my next challenge group and would like to discuss a fitness program you can email me: alyssayourish@gmail.com or connect with me on Facebook up above. 

**why not take a chance?? What do you have to lose??**


                    



No comments:

Post a Comment