Sunday, January 19, 2014

Week 2 P90X3 Update & Progress



Week 2: Schedule
 
Monday- Total Synergistics
Tuesday- Agility X
Wednesday- X3 Yoga
Thursday- The Challenge
Friday- CVX
Saturday- The Warrior
Sunday- Rest or Dynamix
 

P90X3 Progress Update


So, what's the deal with Week 2?  Anything new, anything different? The schedule is for sure the same and week 3 will be the same exact thing. But how do I feel compared to when I first started just a little over a week ago....

 

A little over a week ago I did not know what to expect. So going into week 2 I was prepared, and ready to kick my workouts in the face. I was a little uncoordinated last week too and that was because it was a new workout program so I wasn't so hard on myself. This week went better than expected. I woke up exactly when my alarm went off (if not earlier), came downstairs and gave my workouts everything I had. HEY, for a thirty minute workout how could you not??

Agility X - I could not get my coordination down with my feet. This week I have to say I can see improvement, just from a week. My feet are slowly starting to pick up quicker than day 1. The challenge- is all about push-ups & pull-ups. Your challenge is to pick two numbers and get to those numbers with every push up & pull up you do. I won't lie, I was officially scared of this one when I read it in the fitness guide as soon as I got the program. Upper body work was never really my strong suit. But like they say, "if it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you."  But I put my big girl panties on and got to work and they were not the prettiest but they sure were a challenge. And this week I decided to up my numbers just by one, (I know it may not seem like a lot), but if I could just do one extra push-up & one extra pull-up then I am making improvements. Most people would run away or try to find another workout but I look forward to this one every week because I feel like I can tackle anything. It pushes me to want to give my all and be stronger than yesterday. X3 Yoga- I have to say I do love this one even though it is no where near going to an actual class. But I do, it calms your mind, allows you to slow from your busy every day life, and just relax. I am slightly jealous of everyone who can do those crazy handstands and poses balancing on your triceps. I am not there yet, but I will be soon enough...MARK MY WORD.


 
 
 
Am I seeing results??
And your probably thinking to yourself "you can't see results in one week." "I've been on this workout program for a month and still don't see results." WELP, ladies & gents. I hate to break it to you but I AM starting to see results!!! 


NO, I do not have my flat stomach and six pack abs, but my abs are starting to peep out. (THEY WANNA MAKE AN APPEARANCE) my upper body muscles are starting to grow. 


How is that possible??
When they say, abs are made in the kitchen . They really are, nutrition is KEY! You really have to focus on what you are putting into your body. If you are feeding yourself (excuse my language) CRAP, you aren't really helping yourself out. If you are fueling your body with nutritional foods & sticking to a meal plan you will feel so much better. And drinking Shakeology HD  you can be sure you are getting at least ONE healthy meal a day.
 
So why Shakeology?
Listen to none other than the CEO himself on why you should choose Shakeology HD
 
 
 
Are you thinking maybe....juuuuust MAYBEEEE P90X3 might be exactly what you need? Have questions?? I can help answer anything you may have. Create a Free Account and get in contact with me so we can chat!!!! I can't wait to hear from YOU!!!!
 
Coming back 'atcha next week with another update!!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment