Saturday, January 25, 2014

A Few of my Favorite Things

If you have been following or are a newer reader if you can get anything about my posts I'm all about health and fitness. And that I run monthly challenge groups to hold challengers accountable, give them extra support, & help them reach their health and fitness goals. But I never really talk about "me" outside of Beachbody.

Everyone has a "list" of their favorite things, right?? (don't try to play it like you don't). But we do, let's be honest. So, what are a few of my favorite things.....

1. Michael Kors linked watch:  I found this watch about two years ago and kept putting off buying it. Then, last April I asked for it for my birthday. It in fact was not my birthday gift, BUT my wonderful boyfriend remembered & bought it as my Christmas present this year (totally threw me off , it was in a Marc Jacobs box). 
Michael Kors

2. Blanket from Pottery Barn: There really is nothing fancy about this particular blanket. But we got it as a house warming gift and I just fell in LOVE. It's super comfy & cozy. Plus it is my go-to when it is chilly out.

3. Aveda (smooth infusion) shampoo/conditioner: I'm not sure if anyone saw my FB post a while back about looking for a new product because my hair felt stringy & like I never washed it (and I'm Italian so it HAS to be washed or I look like a grease ball) well a friend suggested going to Aveda & I finally got my butt to the mall. And I am so glad I did, my hair feels like a million bucks.
 

4. Garnier ultimate 3 way cleanser: I also needed a new face wash because my skin was breaking out. Another beauty friend of mine suggested this & I've been using it ever since. You can use it as a cleanser, exfoliating scrub, or a purifying mask (take your pick)


5. Victoria Secret Thermal Jammie's: another Christmas present!! My sister had a gray pair & I've always wanted them, because I end up wearing a t-shirt & sweatpants to bed. I even went as far as asking for footsie pjams (yes, I may be 25 but I'm still a little kid at heart).
 

6. Vanilla Chi Tea: I may just have a slight obsession with this tea. The first time I tried it was with my mom and I was hooked. I'm a tea drinker (now), I always have a cup before bed. It instantly warms me up and relaxes me. It may same silly, but it is one of my must do's on my to-do list. It calms me down and clears my mind.

These are just little things in which make me...well ME! These are my favorites. My go-to's. Thanks for taking time to read a few things I enjoy. I would love to hear some of your favorite things!!!


Thanks for following me!!!
And I hope you always live your life with passion!!! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment