Saturday, January 25, 2014

Morning Egg Bake

Since moving out and buying a home, I have to say I have been trying to become quite a little Suzie Homemaker. But breakfast in my house is always my GO-TO vegan chocolate Shakeology. And I can't really say I have perfected my cooking skills, but I am trying. This weekend I wanted to make something different. This recipe is simple & easy and you add anything you would like to.

Ingredients:

  1. 12 eggs (I used about 3 whole eggs and the rest egg whites)
  2. 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
  3. cooking spray
  4. unlimited amount of veggies (I had spinach, onions, zucchini, & green peppers)

Prepping:
  1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
  2. Coat the baking dish with the cooking spray
  3. Add the veggies; evenly throughout the pan
  4. Whisk the eggs, almond milk, (salt & pepper if desired) in a separate bowl.
  5. Pour the mixture of the veggies
  6. Bake the dish for thirty minutes or until the eggs are set.
Enjoy your breakfast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment