Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Week 3: P90X3 - Woman's Weekly Update & Progress




Success

Back at it for another weekly update on my transformation with P90X3. Is anyone else doing this program and loving it?? It was certainly one of those weeks. You know where you have everything planned & then something just comes up and has to get done no matter what. I did my best to stay on track, stick to the meal plan, and one thing I never compromised was my workouts. This is one way I know I am staying on track. Sticking with a plan is the best way to go to not hinder your results, but sometimes you just have to learn to roll with the punches and go with the flow. Life does not always happen perfectly or how you would like it to, but if you are able to adjust your schedule & keep on track as much as you can  that is progress.  Results won't happen over night, so one slip up isn't going to make or break you.

The Classic Version of Week 3:

Monday- Total Synergistics
Tuesday- Agility X
Wednesday- X3 Yoga
Thursday- The Challenge
Friday- CVX
Saturday- The Warrior
Sunday- Rest Day


P90X3 Progress & Updates

I feel like a million bucks after busting out Week 3. It has been the same workout schedule for the first few weeks and I thought I would get bored. But I actually didn't because I found this as a way to challenge myself and each week really push myself in an area I struggled with the week before. There are just some workouts where I can't get my brain to think fast enough to move my feet then I start tripping over myself. Or where I have no balance at all and I spend the whole thirty seconds or minute trying to adjust myself to hold my position. And just by practicing each week, you notice yourself getting stronger, pushing harder, and holding your balance just a little bit longer. How do you measure your progress? Do you measure your progress by the weight loss or the non-scale victories??



It is hard to not get fixated on the scale. We all have this dream of having the perfect body, a flat stomach with six pack abs, we want to see the number on the scale that we have been dreaming about for many months. If you are looking for the ideal number on the scale you may end up being disappointed & think this process is not working. You may also be missing how your clothes are fitting (looser), you are feeling much energized, your skin is clearer, or you are sleeping much better.

I am plan and simple when it comes to meal planning. I like it to be simple and quick with not a lot of planning too it. Every morning is my Chocolate Vegan Shakeology (which even that is the same recipe). 1/2 banana, 1/2 tsbp of natural pb, 1/2 cup of almond milk, water, & ice. Snacks include a complex carb & lean protein: apple & 14 almonds. Lunch is usually grilled chicken salad w/loads of veggies or tuna. Dinner crock-pot meals, soup, etc. I don't count calories, I live by the rule eating clean 80% of the time, with a cheat meal once a week.


Week 3 has come to an end and it is really flying by. Next week starts the transition phase and at the end of the week it will be officially 30 days, which means.....PROGRESS PICTURES!!! WHOOP WHOOP


Looking for support and motivation? Don't have a Beachbody Coach? Contact me for extra accountability, tips, recipes, motivation, & daily support.

Have an awesome week!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment