Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Losing those Last 10 Pounds Can Be Tough

Do you have trouble losing those last ten pounds? It feels like no matter what you do, they are just so stubborn they won't come off anywhere? If your saying yes to yourself right now, do not worry you are not alone this has happened to me! I tried everything...increasing my water intake, exercising more than I do, and make myself diet.... And still NOTHING!!!!  And when you don't see results that's when you throw in the towel and just give up.


But I am here to tell you, that you do NOT have to give up! I have something to offer you, just in time for the holidays. Ever hear of a little book called Tosca Reno: Eat Cleaned Stripped? This is going to be your best buddy. The #2 coach in all of Beachbody is opening up her next challenge group up, which she has successfully done herself to get of the last 10lbs. And now, I am inviting you to join right along side me to learn from the best!!!!!

So here is the offer (that sounds too good to be true): a 30 day support system has been created for ANY individual who is willing to commit to the following requirements: each day log into the closed online group and you will see a tip of the day, recipe, and information to use to help lose the weight. A meal plan will be provided for the week. You can choose to use it how it is or fix it to make it for for you. You have access to us as a team any time of the day. When cravings strike you have the group to lean on. We are all here to truly help each other. I find it really makes all the difference if you have an amazing support system on your side (or virtual). 

Do not expect to starve yourself, because that is just not going to happen. I like to eat, but eating the right foods makes the difference. So you will be eating 5-6 meals a day. No fancy recipes, just foods simple and easy. Still drinking half your body weight in oz of water and exercise!!!! 

What's next???

 1. I must be your Beachbody Coach. Go to my site to create your free account so I am your coach.

2. You are required to replace one meal a day with Shakeology HD for the whole 30 day group. This is not just a protein shake/weight loss shake, but a nutrient meal shake.  This is the one meal that is quick and easy to go and will save you when life gets in the way. You are getting the right protein to carb ratio of what your body needs to have enough energy, keep you full, and help save your sweet tooth. Shakeology is certainly amazing and is worth the investment you will be making. This if you are always on the run, veggies aren't your first choice as a side for dinner, or you get home late and have nothing prepared for dinner...it will save you! And be the best decision you ever made! Just try it and give me thirty days to let me change your doubts or reservations on it. I was weary on it at first too, but honestly I can't imagine skipping this meal for a day. My stomach problems...GONE- just from clean eating & shakeology. 



 
 
Exercising is not a requirement but it is highly encouraged. We will mainly be focusing on Shakeology & Clean Eating but exercising will help with your individual results. If you want something that is effective and time efficient I highly suggest Shaun T's: FOCUS T-25. It is my personal fan favorite, twenty-five minutes a day and you are still seeing the results. It is quick and effective. But if you are pressed for time like most of us are in our busy lives or you sleep in and don't wake up from your alarm. You still have time to get your workout in and be ready for where you need to be.
 
 
That's a wrap...the 30 day Clean Eating Stripped Challenge Group in a nutshell. Commit to 30 days and I promise to give you 100% of my undivided attention, you will succeed in this group! You have my support and the group of others!!! Are you in?!
 
 
If you are ready send me an e-mail message to let me know. And I will return your message ASAP walking you through the whole sign up and ordering process. The group starts on November 4th so there is not much time left before it closes.
 
Are you ready to feel good this holiday season?!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment