Monday, October 14, 2013

Five Day Shakeology SHAKE Off!!!!


Shakeology

Have you been interested in Shakeology? You see me posting about it day in and day out about what it has done for me personally? How it is literally a LIFESAVER. I always carry a shakeology packet, shaker cup, and a bottle water in case there is ever a time in need.

You have never tried it, so what is one thing that is stopping you?! I will be honest with you when I was first approached Shakeology, I saw the price and was like, "WHAT." Are you crazy?! I could not justify spending that kind of money of a shake and I did not even know if it would work for me. But, I gave it a try anyways, because I really needed to figure out my stomach issues. After the first week, I could ALREADY tell the difference!!!

This wasn't your typical "protein" shake. This truly what I felt was a miracle shake.

I can go on and on about Shakeology. How it not only helps with weight loss, curves cravings, fills you up with all the vitamins & nutrients you need in a daily sitting, but it also helps with health related issues. Lowers blood pressure & cholesterol, helps with heart disease and so forth. There have been people who have been able to get OFF their medications they are currently taking just by replacing one meal a day with this delicious shake.

Maybe you are one of these people...who has always wanted to try Shakeology but price is your #1 objective. Let me help you out here!!! You are in luck...



WELCOME TO:
 
I am offering to the FIRST FIVE people who have NEVER tried Shakeology before and NEED to sign up for a free membership with Beachbody. I will be running an EXCLUSIVE free test group. 5 days, 5 shakes, 5 recipes, tips, motivation, and support. I am going in order of the first people who email me: alyssayourish@gmail.com  & immediately sign up for a free membership when  I give you the link.
 
**Remember you MUST be a NEW customer & do not currently have a membership.**
 
**Also, I have a variety of packets, but I am mailing them out to whatever flavors the customers want. If you want a certain flavor do not wait!! These kits will go fast**
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment