Saturday, November 2, 2013

Weekly Update: Beta Week 4

 
 
 
If you have been following my progress and my journey you know I have been working out with Shaun T every morning bright an early. Focus T-25 has been my program of choice. It has been challenging. It has pushed me to my limits and really allowed me to see myself push harder. And teach me that I can do more than I actually think I can.
 
 
People may call me crazy but I just say I am determined. With my work schedule to get my workout, in enough time to get ready for work, etc I get up anywhere between 4-4:30. And I can't lie sometimes it really is hard to get up that early, but it is the only way I will not make excuses. If I don't then when I get home I know it will be harder for me to do it. It is hard to work all day and then come home to working out and getting prepped for the next day. I will not compromise on a workout. That is "my" time. It is my stress reliever, it is a time for me to clear my head and get my mind set straight before starting my day. I love everything about how I feel when I am done.

Week 4 Beta Schedule:
Monday-Rip't Circuit
Tuesday-Dynamic Core
Wednesday-Core Cardio
Thursday-Dynamic Core
Friday-Speed 2.0 & Upper Focus

I did Speed 2.0 Friday and decided to do Upper Focus Saturday morning. I love lifting weights and upper focus is a favorite of mine. I started to lift heavier and push myself one step further Saturday. And let me tell you, my shoulder/chest area...SUPER SORE, which I know it is working, but woah baby my arms are sore. The one thing I will say I noticed a difference is from stretching. This week I skipped the stretching and my muscles were really sore compared to when I actually stopped a gave myself a three minute stretch. Stretching is really important when you are going to workout so intense like that.

 
I'm struggling with eating. I just can not pin point it. I always ALWAYS have my Shakeology for breakfast & lunch is on key as well. When I get home dinner is good too, but then its the after dinner hours that get me. I am not sure why. I know it is wrong and I shouldn't have it, but sometimes it doesn't stop me. It is almost like you have it looking at you right in your face telling you to eat it. Or is it possible to lock your kitchen cabinets right after dinner, because I am highly starting to consider it. Truthfully, I don't feel stressed or like I have a million things going through my head. And I know I'm not, so I am not sure I know what the word is to describe how I am feeling. My work situation has not been the greatest right now, so maybe that is a factor. I am not sure if I am feeling upset, disappointed, angry, hurt, it really is hard to go into work everyday and pretend like things are okay. I mean you spend practically your whole day there, you want some interaction right?! I think right now I am feeling confused, because I want to be accepted, but then again I am being myself and why should I have to change myself. So in the end I am confused.. but everyday I go into work with an open mind and tell myself positive thoughts. Some situations you can just not change.
 
Challenge yourself. Push yourself to your limits. You are your greatest competition. You never know what you are capable until you try!
 
Are you looking for help on your own personal health and fitness journey? I would love to help and personally mentor you. Please feel free to E-mail me for any help or questions.





No comments:

Post a Comment