Sunday, March 29, 2015

Easter Fix - 30 Day Clean Eating and Shakelogy Challenge Group!


Easter is fast approaching. The months are flying by, I feel It will be summer before we know it. Easter is one week away. And you know the Easter candy has been out for a good bit. I went grocery shopping last night & I never go in the candy section, but it was EVERYWHERE. At the end of aisles, bright colors to catch your eyes & draw you in. I plan on staying on track best as possible, just like I say all the time. But we are humans and you know that chocolate egg will just stare you in the face, and maybe you choose to have a piece, it's okay. And even if you plan on staying on track best as possible there is always a chance you may over eat & your portions will be outta whack.


 

IT HAPPENS TO THE BEST OF US!!

I feel positive that I have a plan in place. I am going to use this as my "cheat" meal but I am going to stick to my portions & enjoy this meal, BUT there is always a chance. Especially since we will be going to my families. They always have goodies, candy, junk food. And even though I know I shouldn't have it & I know it's not part of my meal plan, my hands have a mind of their own (someone tell me I'm not the only one)

So, I'm going to need a good candy/Easter detox to get me back on track & the sugar out of my system. Because I has been working extra hard with the 21 day fix extreme, I don't want to throw my hard work away. And there are birthdays, weddings, and summer so I want to be looking my best.  It is time to slim down & tone up.

Get Refreshed!
 

Starting April 6th the day after Easter I am starting the 3 day refresh! And I want to invite you to join me!! After the three days we will jump into a 30 clean eating group too, so we can work closely together and make this a lifestyle! 


So what will you get??

- 30 days of motivation, support, and accountability 
- FREE three day refresh cleanse kit
- guidance on clean eating
- 30 day supply of Shakeology 
- grocery shopping list & meal planning
- 30 day trial of Beachbody on demand workouts
- and did I mention you get the refresh cleasne kit for FREE!


Spots are limited so if you are interested take a moment to fill out the application below!


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.






No comments:

Post a Comment