Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Late Night Cravings

Where are my late night snackers at?

Are you shy and you don't want anyone to know?

Honestly, that's how I felt. Truth be told I would do great all day and as soon as I got home I was digging through the pantry, overheating, and eating everything in sight...

NOT COOL when you are working extremely hard to get back on track & getting healthy.

But I came up with this little masterpiece to curve any sweet tooth. Especially if you are like me and you crave sincerely yogurt, chocolate, you name it I eat it. It's something so simple I can't believe I never did it before. But I will say i try to stay away dairy and such because it messes with my stomach. Every once in awhile is okay for me though.

One small cup of Chobani Greek Yogurt (red container)
Two drops of raw honey
Tsp. of PB2 (counts as a teaspoon)

Mix it all together and enjoy the sweetness!

Bye Bye Cravings!

No comments:

Post a Comment