Monday, March 23, 2015

Welcome To My Fitness Journey


The Start of my Fitness Journey


Everyone has a beginning.
No one starts out in their dream body.
I didn't start out a perfect size.
My weight fluctuates on a weekly basis.
I try to follow the 80/20 rule, but sometimes that doesn't always happen.
There are days I can easily get out of bed to workout, and others I hit the snooze.

Remember we all start somewhere.
This is MY fitness journey.
YOURS is different than mine and EVERYONE else's you are comparing yourself too.

We all come from different backgrounds.
What motivates us is all different.
But our journeys all start with the decision to try.
The decision to show up.
And the decision to be consistent.

When I started I was lost & didn't know who I was.
I wasn't ever considered "overweight" , but I was so uncomfortable with myself.
I never felt good in my clothes.

I was at my wits end.
At this point I had tried everything - diets, weight loss drinks, not eating much & it worked until I stopped. Then I gained my weight back.
I was exhausted, miserable, and stuck.


Nothing comes easy.
Nothing is a quick fix.
If you are unhappy  only you have the power to change.
If you want to see weight loss or get your goal body, start simple with cutting out bad habits.

I am no where near complete with my journey.
I am only just getting started.
But I can tell you, I am starting to feel back to normal (whatever normal is supposed to feel like)

It started with a -

DECISION.
CHOICE.

then it became a -

HABIT.

You can't expect the results if you aren't taking the actions to move forward.



Believe in Yourself & All That You Stand For

CLX
Turbofire
Les Mills Combat
T25
21 Day Fix
Insanity Max 30
21 Day Fix Extreme
Shakeology
And a positive mindset

WHY NOT YOU???

Take a leap of faith. Take a chance. Don't give up on your journey.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment