Sunday, January 18, 2015

Morning Cleanse Routine


I recently started to do a little morning cleanse every day when I first wake up. I've been feeling a little bloated, I wasn't digesting my food  properly, and overall feeling crummy. So what does my morning cleanse consist of...

benefits of apple cider vinegar
 
1. Warm Water
2. 1/2 lemon squeezed
3. 1-2 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar
 
Add them all together and mix. Then drink. I will say it isn't the best thing to drink first thing in the morning. And it certainly takes a little while to acquire a taste. But I will saw right after I drink it, I feel much better. You may find this a little odd, but there are surprisingly amazing benefits from this.
 
benefits of apple cider vinegar
 
The main reason to do this morning cleanse is to help regulate digestion. It seems a little odd to use vinegar to help your acid reflux, but it truly does help in an uncomfortable situation. You can also mix a teaspoon with honey in warm water before you eat if you know you will be eating something heavy or something that isn't in your daily nutrition plan, to help prevent indigestion.  
 
morning cleanse
 
 
If you have any questions or would like to reach out to me,  please send me an email at alyssayourish@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment