Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Chicken Zoodle Soup

For a while now I have been seeing people post pictures of their "veggetti" . I asked for one and my momma got it for me, so now it's off to try recipes. On a day like today in Pittsburgh you want nothing but warmth....so soup it is.


Veggetti - it really does work
 

What you need: 

- chicken, cooked 2 cups
- carrots 2 cups
- garlic cloves 3
- kale or spinach 2 cups
- lemon juiced or 1/4 cup ;1 (I would use sparingly)
- onion 1 cup
- rosemary 2 spoons
- chicken broth, low sodium 8 cups
- zucchini noodles
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- EVOO 2 tbsp.

What you need to do:

-use your veggetti. decided if you are going to make your noodles thin or thick. i cooked the chicken off the night before, then we actually threw all the ingredients in the crock pot on high. stirring occasionally.

chicken zoodle soup
 

No comments:

Post a Comment