Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Breakfast Bowl

Breakfast is usually something fast & on the go like SHAKEOLOGY.  I get up early for work and don't give myself enough time to cook breakfast (which is my fault)....

BUT, I also like having chocolate for breakfast. Who wouldn't? Something quick, easy, delish, and healthy. Then, when I work from home it is nice to switch things up and have something different, give my taste buds a little more.

I'm still following the 21 day fix portion control containers so this equals 2 RED & 1 GREEN

- 4 eggs (you can use egg whites as well) 8 egg whites
- cut up onion
- cut up pepper
- cut up zucchini
-add any other veggies you want
-add a little seasoning to it. I like to add pepper and garlic powder

Cook and enjoy! You can add toast with it as well if you would like or if you are like me I just top with hot sauce and save my carbs for later !!

breakfast bowl

No comments:

Post a Comment