Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Overview : Day One Insanity Max 30

Have you got your Insanity Max yet?

Have you tried it?

I have to share my initial thoughts. I never did the original insanity. I never had an desire too. Honestly I was always afraid of Shaun T. He was way too intense for my liking & I never really was a cardio girl. But I decided to give it a try....why you may ask?


Insanity Max
 
1. So I knew what the program was like and I could talk about it to others. You can't really talk about something/recommend it if you haven't experienced it yourself.

2. Honestly I've been slacking off on my workouts and nutrition lately.  I really haven't had my head in the game lately: I've been going for run, eating semi healthy, & my portions are just out of this world.

3. I never did insanity. Can you believe that? One of the first programs with Beachbody and I never did it. Because I never considered myself a cardio girl. I loved lifting weighs and building muscle, but lie I said before he (Shaun T) scared the living crap outta me.

4. Needed a change. They say what doesn't challenge you ; doesn't change you. I've been getting "bored" with my workouts and I was just going through the motions.


This program going to be insane! High impact but you can always use a modifier. It's all about pushing yourself, digging deeper, & getting inside your head to challenge yourself to be better. I'm only in day two of the program and I love it. Although, right now I won't lie I dread the workouts...only because I have no idea what to expect. He really does channel your inner you & kinda makes you think. Are you pushing hard enough or whipping out. And for a nicer use of words he kicks you BOOTAY! 

If you are looking for a challenge. Something to push you hard. Give you a reality check. And get insane results in 60 days ..... THIS IS YOUR PROGRAM!


GET ON IT!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!

Insanity Max
 

No comments:

Post a Comment