Thursday, December 18, 2014

Insanity Max30 : Week One Overview

The newest program is here, out, shipped, and in my hands! It can be yours too if you order from your coach. If you don't have one sign up here and let's get ya goin'!



These weekly updates are going to be my thoughts, meal plans, how I am doing, & such. So excuse me if I am brutally honest and blunt about these next 8 weeks.


I notice I tend to be a follower when it comes to a lot of things in life. If you know me I didn't start with insanity (the original), in fact I never did it & had no desire to. Shaun T you scare the livin' daylights outta me. But honestly, what would make me want to Max30 without doing insanity...am I crazy??? I said in the beginning, I'm a follower & I ordered it to see what the hype was about. I wanted something different. I wanted a challenge. And I wanted to prove to myself, I COUD DO THIS! 

weekly meal planning tips
 

So, I ordered. Committed to doing this with a team of coaches, and helping challengers with what to expect and reach their fitness goals.


Day one came and went.can I say I just didn't expect it to be that hard. I'm actually not really sure what I expected. My max out time was 5:02 into a 30 minute program. I felt awful, I felt like I should have been able to make it further but I couldn't. And I remembered to get the results you must push yourself to the MAX....you WANT to fail!

Women's Update - insanity max
 

For this week I kind of stuck my meal plan to simple. Call me plain Jane if youd like because  that's who I am. I need variety, but if I could have the same thing all week while at work (makes my life easier). 

- chicken (flavor up with spices)
- boil eggs off
- tried some new veggie ways from max30 booklet

fast food to go
 

- but I must say dinners haven't been planned and you can't succeed with a half assed meal plan. The energy you are giving, the high intense workouts, the sweat means NOTHING if you aren't following your nutrition plan. To get the max insane results you'd half to follow the plan 100%. Here I tend to follow the 80-20 rule. But this first week I was doing 60-40. I was making excuses...I was nervous for the program, terrified, my workouts certainky got done & i pushed to my limit, but my eating just FAILED and i knew i could have done better. But NO MORE! 

To say the first week kicked my butt in an understatement, I got my bootay handed to me. I was screaming at Shaun t. , telling Eric to be quiet because I can't talk and push myself hard at the same time, feeling like I couldn't catch my breath, feeling sick, & like I wasn't going to be able to move from the floor. But at the same time when you finish and your on the floor (dead) collecting yourself, you feel accomplished & strong. Your times may have sucked all week, but you just gave your workout for the first time in forever.... YOUR ALL!!!! You recommitted to your health, you are doing this for you. I can't tell you how many times when I was laying there, just talking to myself, saying "congrats" although, I may hate Shaun T. during the whole time, but after I feel 100% better.

accountability partner
 


Something has to motivate you, move you, & get you going to change your life. If you don't like something about your life, change it! For me, I was slacking. I didn't have the drive or motivation to get myself moving, but I was so tired of feel disgusting. I started doing little things daily & when this program came out I said this was going to be a program for me.  I took my before pictures & that was all the motivation I needed!! I really let myself go & I let myself down. 

if you don't have an accountability partner, I highly suggest getting one. This person knows your goals & gets you moving when you don't feel like it. It's nice having one at home too. I have been trying to get E to workout with me forever. Now we always can't workout together (trying to get him to be an early riser) but when we do I feel like I push harder and give it my all.

 

This week was hell! The workouts were hard. My muscles were burning. I was screaming & sweating. My calves were on fire & tight like I couldn't move. There were days where I didn't want to do it. Days I didn't think I could push longer, but when I told myself just one second longer I noticed I pushed one minute longer. YOU are your biggest competition. This program is all a mental game...will you let your mind or body win?

 


Monday- 5:02
Tuesday- 7:00
Wednesday- 6:30
Thursday- 9:45 (same workout as Tuesday) increased my time
Friday- 8:06


Follow my journey over the 60 day program, here I will be posting weekly updates and share my honest opinions. Or over on IG- ayourish123 you can see my daily action! 


If you have any questions about the program and are interested in it,please feel free to reach out to be: alyssayourish@gmail.com or on FB- Alyssa Yourish (send me a message) 


Stay tuned for max out times & stay true to yourself!!!!

motivation quote
 

No comments:

Post a Comment