Thursday, December 11, 2014

Operation Skinny Jeans


Tis the season for boots, comfy sweaters, holiday gatherings, hot drinks, and skinny jeans. You wear you boots with skinny jeans. You know the ones that are kinda just sitting back in your closet or your drawer because you just don't feel "confident" in them yet. Or maybe when you put them on they feel a little tight or you have a little buldge (stomach) hanging over. Or when you put them sometimes you feel blah or like the only way to feel comfortable is to push your stomach out.
 
I know, this is totally UN comfortable. Don't you want to ROCK your skinny jeans and feel great this holiday season!
 
Honestly, we all have that one pair...that one pair when we go to get dressed, we just wish we could put on. Your favorite pair that you could go days with wearing them before you would wash them.

Rock Your Skinny Jeans
 
I can't measure weight loss on the scale, it's truthfully the devil in my mind. Yes it is nice to see a number on the scale you want, but I always measure my success on how my clothes fit & when my jeans start to feel a little snug I know I am slacking on my progress. And then I came up with this idea.....
 
 
OPERATION SKINNY JEAN CHALLENGE!
 
I know I can do this! I know you can do this! But let's do this together!!
 
 
weight loss tips
 
So it is simple do you have a favorite pair of jeans, leggings, outfit that you want to fit back into and show it off to the world. If you do, this challenge is for you!
 
I want to offer you this so you can get back into that one outfit and feel great & confident. And I want you to know that you are not alone in this. I know with the holidays is can be scary to start now, but just imagine where you will be come January 1st. You will still be able to enjoy your Christmas meal. We are talking about a lifestyle change, not a diet. We are going to learn to love ourselves.
 
So how do I join?
 
First you will want to fill out the application listed below. And please be as detailed as possible so I can really get to know you & why you want to join.
 
Then you will want to make sure you have a free account with me as your coach HERE! If you already have a membership and you are not currently working with a coach, let me know and I will help you switch over. 
 
Next we are going to get you into the Holiday Survival Guide. This is a 10 day group starting this coming Monday December 15th and it will run until December 24th Christmas Eve. Every day I will provide you with tips, recipes, how to survive the holidays, traveling, exercise, etc. This will help get you in the right mindset and on track for Christmas. And once Christmas is over we will pick up right where we left off til January 5th and we will start Operation Skinny Jeans.
 
holiday survival guide
 
* Real people getting real results
*Fun activities to keep you motivated and have fun
*Meal plans, daily check ins,  prizes!!
 
Together we are better!!!



Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.


No comments:

Post a Comment