Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Excuses Will Hold You Back

What was your New Years Resolution?

How are you making out so far?

Did you realize we are halfway through the year?

You either do realize or you don't. And that ms when you have to have a long talk with yourself & kick your butt into gear.


I think about my fitness journey and my "ideal" body. My excuses certainly outweighed what I wanted most. The bad food cravings, chocolate, many drinks, skipping workouts, stopping at fast food ordering a salad (even though it's not all that good for you. 

You can't out exercise a bad diet- rule # 1.

You have a goal to lose weight, but then doughnuts are placed in front of you & you tell yourself one won't  hurt (which it won't) but one turns into two and so on. Then you start to crave sugar. And where did your goal go?? PUSHED TO THE SIDE. 

If I let my excuses win everytime, I would be no where. I would be unhappy & miserable just like I was before I started. Focus on short term sacrifices for long term results and gratification. 

We all have 24 hours in a day. But the ones who are successful choose to spend their time wisely. 

excuses
 

-plan your day out
-if you have to get up earlier to make sure your stuff is done: DO IT
- if you have to stay up later: DO IT
-focus on one task at a time
-get your biggest project done first
-make a to-do list 
-make sacrifices
-work hard so you can celebrate when you reach your milestone 

**Remember if you want something bad enough (weight loss or in your personal life) you have to make time. You have to get rid of the excuses and get ready to work**

Success doesn't come free; but it's worth it in the end!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment