Thursday, April 17, 2014

Why You Should Have a Beachbody Coach

weight loss stories
 
Let me first just start off by saying although I am a health and fitness coach, I am no where near a fitness expert/nutritionist. I am not perfect and I have my flaws. I may workout every single day & motivate others too. And I am not going to lie, I do enjoy a piece of pizza, or sliver of cheesecake every now and again. While I practice what I preach, I use the 80-20 rule. 80% of the time I am eating clean & the other 20% I am enjoying in a little sweet treat.

Are you one of those people who spends hours at the gym, tries every diet/diet pills, liquid diets, every workout tape known to man kind from the store, and it just DIDN'T WORK?? Yep, that was me, I have tried everything in the books because I was desperate and it just didn't get me anywhere. How is it possible. Look at the girl on the left...this was ME two years ago someone I don't even recognize her. The picture on the right is me, CURRENT...look at the difference. I may not be at my weight loss goal yet, but I started my journey because of one person, MY COACH.

Weight Loss
 
Which brings us to this point....why YOU should have a beachbody coach.
 
  • Can you say FREE: no way in any shape or form am I telling you I am an expert. But I am free and I give my advice on what has worked for me. I am also here to help as many people as I can get healthy, lose weight, feel confident, and reach their goals they are looking to accomplish. Follow the workout schedule, eat clean, and check into an accountability group daily and you are GOLDEN! You do not have to guess what you are doing. Don't second guess yourself, give yourself a chance because you deserve it. Every commercial & transformation you have seen is real..why? Because there is no secret, there is nothing that someone is keeping from you. All you have to do is start and get going. Here is a little more information about me & my story .
 
 
  • ShakeologyMotivation NO matter what: What is the first thing you do when you receive a new workout program or you head into the workout section at target...WHERE DO I BEGIN?? There are so many workout DVDs to choose from & workout/nutrition guides (if using a beachbody program), it can get overwhelming that you just don't even continue. No need to panic, I will help you. There will be one week called "pre-season" where you get prepped, ready, and ask a TON of questions so you are ready to push play & set yourself up for success on day number one!! This is a new lifestyle for you, this is no fad diet, no magic pills. We are here to change your life for good and FOREVER! You need food to fuel your body, but you need the right food. There is a difference & we will learn the difference.


  • Everyone needs accountability: So you keep reading "challenge group." What exactly is it?? It is a closed online support group which is all done through Facebook. Don't have a facebook..I can email you or text you each day to make sure you are getting the daily motivation. The only thing is the online group really allows you to connect with other group members and be in group discussions, share your struggles, and much more. We all have different goals, but we are all here to achieve a fitness goal we have in mind...TOGETHER. With the help of me (your coach) I will post each day with small mini assignments (which take no more than 5 minutes), share my tips, what has worked for me, recipes, feedback, and whatever else you would like to touch on.
    P90X3
I can not guarantee you the results you want. I want not do the work for you. But I can give you the tools to succeed. I can support you every step of the way. I can pick you up when you are struggling. I can say that you will meet some of your best friends in this group. You will feel better about starting. This is YOUR fitness journey, I am just along for the ride!
 
 
You are still allowed to have an occasional cheat meal from time to time. HEY, we are all human and sometimes we just need to indulge a little. Don't deprive yourself of anything, because then you will make yourself miserable and we don't want that. You want to enjoy this journey, you want to have fun, and you want to be able to fit this into your life.
 
If you have any questions about my next upcoming challenge group please don't hesitate to reach out to me. 
 
If you are ready to jump right in and join the next one, please fill out the challenge application below: I look forward to talking with you and helping you start your fitness journey.  

Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment