Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Just Start Somewhere

Starting a new journey can be tough.

Starting over can be tough.

Getting back on track can be tough.

Planning to succeed but failing can be tough.

Weight Loss Journey
 
 
I have to be honest, I have been lazy with my blog posts. I haven't been keeping you in the loop with my progress, my life, recipes, tips, etc. LAZY is all I can say. And I was slacking because I was looking for that perfect topic and I didn't want it to be a dead end. But you know what...my personal development for the month - John C. Maxwell "Failing Forward." has really kicked me in the butt. This book is teaching me to fail, it is teaching me to take bigger risks, and never gives up. So, if one person reads this blog or 150 people read this blog I am happy.
 
Where have I been, well let me just start by saying February was an EPIC month with beachbody. They released the 21 Day Fix and this program did so well that they just couldn't keep the program on the shelves. I decided that this was going to be my first challenge group where I joined the challengers! The results were AHHHHH-MAZZZZING!! I had great results, i lost six lbs and i didn't even think i needed to lose weight. And as much as this program is awesome I needed something else, because I was just going for the ordinary. (which BTW is NOT okay).
 
Weight Loss Tips
 
So now what? Where do I go what program do I start. I highly believe you have to love what you are doing or why do it. But then I got to thinking, not everyone loves to workout. BUT if you want to lose weight, tone up, etc. You have to put in the work CORRECT. 

But you also can not look for that "perfect" program. Your journey in life just begins....it starts with decision of you putting one foot in front of the other. Maybe you know where you are going & maybe you don't but all that matters is you just START! 

Don't look at where you need to go, look at it as a new journey. A new start to your new beginning. 

Don't get discouraged when you fail. Failing is part if the journey, embrace it & soak it all in. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment