Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Magic of Power Hour

I know some people read the title and probably thought the power hour you used to play in your college dorm when getting ready for the night. 

NOPE! Not that.

I'm talking about the power hour used for your business. The one that is going to push you forwarding allow you to focus. 

It's really for anyone but I always say to use power :

A. If you don't have much time throughout the day
B. busy student
C. A mom
D. Always on the go
E. career lady
F. anything else you can the of

Certainly make sure you get one FULL hour of UNINTERRUPTED time. That means shutting your Facebook notifications off, turning your cell phone off/put it away (out of reach), and go somewhere there are no distractions. You want to do this everyday, at the same time if it workouts that way, and if you have more time after your day feel free to do a little more.

You want to make sure you are doing the same things everyday to grow your business. Think about what will help you now to grow in the future? Your list may look different than mine and it is totally okay but you really want to focus and and make sure the. 3 vital behaviors are defiantly on there.

So, what does my power hour consist of?.....

power hour check list
 

I know an hour seems like a lot, but truly if you try this out I promise you that you will feel ten times better & feel like you actually got something accomplished. Instead of feeling scattered, all over the place, and like you can't get anything fully done. I may not always have hours upon hours to work this business full time because I do have a desk job which requires me to be in the office 8 hours out of my day, but I make it work for me. And since I do not have all that time I want to make sure I utilize my time to the MAX .

So, how are you using your time? Do you feel like you are getting everything done you need to? What tips do you ??

No comments:

Post a Comment