Monday, February 16, 2015

How to Test for Yeast

Lately I have pretty tired when I wake. I was getting my normal allotted time of sleep and still tired? No way is this correct. Something has to be wrong with me. I've learned to listen to my body when I just don't feel right. I got to stumbling across this article on the internet, it's titled "Yeast: The Hidden Cause of Your Exhaustion" I'm going to go into a little more of details, but it got me thinking could this be me. Which is why I want to share with you, maybe this is you too maybe it isn't, but I know many people who say they are tired, bloated, etc. and can be the healthiest people alive. If you know someone feeling like this please share this post with them.

You could have a problem if you have one or more of these symptoms.

General Symptoms-
Chronic fatigue
Loss of energy
General malaise
Inability to concentrate
Irritability

Gastrointestinal Symptoms-
Bloating and gas
Intestinal Cramps
Itching in anal region
Diarrhea or constipation

Urinary Symptoms-
Yeast infections
Frequent bladder infections
Irritable bladder (interstitial cystitis)

Immune System Complaints-
Allergies
Sensitive to certain foods
Low immune function

Past History of-
Chronic yeast infections
Chronic antibiotic use for infections/care
Using of oral birth control pills/steroids
IBS
Eczema or psoriasis

Other Symptoms or Conditions- 
Menstrual irregularities like pain, bleeding, etc.
Depression
Thyroid dysfunction
Craving for foods rich in carbohydrates or yeast
Toenail fungus

Take the yeast test! 
Do this within 30 minutes of waking up.

You'll need a clear glass of water and your spit. Do not cough anything up. Make sure you do this first before you do anything. Next, you wait for 15 minutes. How do you know the results?? If your saliva floats on the top it is normal.  BUT if you see it cloudy and sink to the bottom, there could be colonies of yeast. You could also see the saliva at the top with tiny strings that looks like jellyfish. 

This is not 100% accurate, so if you do believe this is you, you need to consult with your doctor. They will be able to do a better test. How can you help fight it? Cut out yeasts fuel....skip sugary fuel, cut back on starches. Focus on foods with high-fiber content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment