Saturday, February 21, 2015

DIY : Get the Wine Bottle Labels Off

I can't say that I am an amazing do it yourself when it comes to wine bottle crafts. But I will say it is something I really enjoyed when I was just simply making a Christmas decoration for the house. And now every so often I'll go out and be artsy.

At first I was keeping the labels on the bottle, but then there was a project where you could see the labels and I knew I needed to get them off because I would just be wasting bottles. One day I filled the kitchen sink with hot water and threw a little soap in there. When I went to try and take the labels off it took awhile and they didn't peel right off. I was standing in the kitchen spending 15 minutes on each bottle. There had to be a simpler way, so I was not wasting time.

So I finally found a way and it works!!



Wine Bottle Crafts
                            



Step 1: fill your sink with hot water.
Step 2: fill your wine bottle with hot water and drop in sink.
Step 3: add 1/2 cup baking soda, 1 tbsp dish soap, and 2 cups white vinegar.


It saved me plenty of time and it's so simple. And I could get back to my crafting :) 
I hope this helped you from saving you some time!! And if your a fellow crafter I would love to see hat you are working on.


HAPPY CRAFTING!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment