Saturday, May 10, 2014

Goodbye Detox

Another phase down.

 There is ONE STINKIN'  week left. 

I'm not complaining here, but I so can not wait! 

I think I have been counting down the days since day two...boooo. But I know I needed this because I put my body through hell & high water weeks ago. 

Do I regret signing up myself & the bf? NO, but I'm sure Eric does. 

Every time I think of quitting, I stop to think why I started what was my reasoning. Then I think of my challengers & followers. What would they think if I quit and they get me going. And then I tell myself 7 more days, just 7 more days.


Ultimate Reset Update


I feel much better than I did on day 11. I really was getting myself worked up because of how I felt when I did this one year ago. It's difficult when you remember those things because you expect to feel the same way. BUT it does point out that 1. everyone is different : so something I am experiencing you may not. 2. Every time you do the reset it could be different. It all depends on how you treat your body and i'm pretty sure this go around I did a bang up job eating crappy.

So, last night we went out to watch the Pens game...that was difficult. The temptations of pizza, drinks,  edible arrangements, outside spring/summer fun. I will say I did great 100% on track!!! I took my supplements before we left & packed my dinner to eat there, grabbed my gallon of water and we were on the road.
 

               Ultimate Reset

Another struggle today....prepping for Mother's Day. The cooking and the baking...the house smelling so good. I am a little jealous that I won't get to try my Molten Chocolate Cake (recipe to come later) & my Meatball Casserole (recipe posted soon).

              
                 Mother's Day Prep
 
But I am so excited because it is the LAST DAY of the detox mix!!! WHOOP WHOOP, jumping for joy over here!!!!

                Beachbodys Ultimate Reset
 
Ready for Phase 3: Restore

No comments:

Post a Comment