Sunday, July 7, 2013

Where have you been...Week 5 Les Mills Combat.


Week 5 Schedule:                                       
    (Should look like)
Monday-Combat 60 Live
Tuesday-Warrior2:Lower body&Inner Warrior
Wednesday-Combat 45
Thursday-Warrior1:Upper body&Core Attack
Friday-Combat 60 Live
Saturday-Warrior2:Lower body&Inner Warrior
Sunday-Rest


Week 5 Schedule:
(Actually looked like)
Monday-Combat 60 Live
Tuesday-Warrior2: Lower Body & Inner Warrior
Wednesday- Combat 45
Thursday-Light Walking
Friday-Light Walking
Saturday-Light Walking
Sunday-Rest




 Nobody is perfect, nor should you strive to be. You should strive to be yourself and be better than the day before. Don't compare yourself to others we are all on a different journey, on a different path in life.

After this weekend I sort of feel like this quote- almost like it is directly talking to me. Think about it, you take pictures at events all the time, but if someone doesn't look right, it is blurry, you didn't get the whole picture, or even if you don't like it you take the picture over and over again until you like it. You develop into the person you are today, by all the other stuff that has happened along the way.  It may be a set back but it is not set in stone to continue down the negative path. Learn from your mistakes and what you didn't do and pick yourself back up.

This week I did not workout nearly enough like I do on a daily basis. I ate things I never really eat anymore. I drank a bunch over the course of four days. I stayed up later than normal & got up early too. It is really true they mean it when they say really focus on what you put into your body, because my stomach is feeling in knots today. I am not making excuses for myself and I should have stayed on track a little better, but I am human. I make mistakes. I slip up sometimes. I got caught up in the weekend away and didn't put my healthy lifestyle into play, but  I will not beat myself up over it, I will learn from it and move on.



It was an obstacle this week being the holiday weekend away and a wedding celebration Saturday, but I will not let it define me and make me give up on myself from all the hard work I put forth. I have learned from it and I will get back on track. If you really want something there will always be an obstacle put in front of you to see if you are willing to fight for it.

Needless to stay Week 5 of Les Mills Combat was an epic fail. With that said tomorrow starts week 5 over again from the beginning and back on track today with clean eating.

If you have ever had a bad week and can't get back on track let me help! Message me at alyssayourish@gmail.com or connect with me through facebook. I look forward to chatting with you. xo


No comments:

Post a Comment