Thursday, July 11, 2013


Reset: Greek Salad w/Chicken & Pine Nuts
(Makes 1 serving)


By far one of my favorite receipes from the Ultimate Reset. I know it is nothing fancy and I can make this any day of the week. I just don't know what it was, but I craved this everyday!!

Ingredients:

-1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
-1 medium cucumber, peeled, cut lengthwise, sliced
-1 medium tomato, cut in wedges
-5 kalamata olives, pitted, sliced
-1 tbsp. pine nuts, toasted
-3 oz. grilled chicken breast, boneless, skinless, chopped

Directions:

*Combine lettuce, cucumber, tomato, olives, pine nuts, and chicken in large bowl;mix well.


I'd say it's pretty simple right?! It is a salad and I don't know what it was about this little guy but I LOVED it. And even the dressing. While on the reset you had to make your own homemade dressing. A++ in my books too!


No comments:

Post a Comment