Wednesday, July 24, 2013


Les Mills Combat: Week 6
 
 
I can't even believe I just finished week 6, I can honestly say I remember when I decided to pick this program back up and I was figuring out an offical start date. My am workouts have been on track and I have been really trying hard to stick to a consistent clean eating meal plan.
 
Starting fresh w/a new week
 
During week 6 I really tried to push myself a little harder than last week. If you read last weeks you know I had to switch longer workouts for shorter ones and had to take many unusual breaks due to my migraines. But, I also had to do three pm workouts as I just had to give my body the extra rest. I didn't want to over due it, but if I knew I could do much more than last I was ALL for it.
 
Monday- Combat 45
Tuesday- Upper Body & Core Attack
Wednesday- Combat 60 LIVE
Thursday-Lower Body & Inner Warrior
Friday- Combat 45 & Core Attack
Saturday- Combat 60
Sunday- Rest
 
Food was on track this week and I have been messing around with new Shakeology recipes to try for breakfast. I am the same plain old jane. I find something I like and I stick too it. So my ALWAYS go to is chocolate vegan, 1 tbsp of natural pb, and 1/2 a banana (sometimes).
 
BUT ...dun dun dun I have found a NEW one that has gone on the list...
 
Apple Pie Shakeology
 
This is a perfect way to start my morning! Apple Pie Shakeology is a little slice of heaven for breakfast!
 
Week 6 is over and Week 7 begins. I stayed on track with workouts, food, and even tried something new. So, what is to come with a new week? One can only guess, but you will just have to check back in and see.
 
Do you want to start a new journey of your own? Just ask me and I can give you some motivation and support to help reach all your health and fitness goals. My next challenge group is starting August 2nd so you still have some time, but spots are already starting to fill up. So reserve your spot today!!!
 
Make it a great week !!! xoxoxo
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment