Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Week 3: Weekly Update & Progress- Les Mills Combat
So I am back and it is offically the start of Week 4. My last week of the first 30 days of the Ultimate Warrior Schedule. It feels so good to know I am in the final home stretch of month one. I have had one crazy week and an amazing weekend, but I love being back on schedule.
Week 3 Schedule:
Monday- Combat 60
Tuesday- Hiit Power & Inner Warrior
Wednesday- Combat 30 & Core Attack
Thursday- Hiit Power & Inner Warrior
Friday- Combat 30 & Core Attack
Saturday- Combat 45
Sunday- Rest
So, how did I do this week with the schedule? Well, I actually followed it as planned or thought I was, but during the week I actually kept thinking I was looking at week 3. When I was actually looking between Weeks 2-4. Do not ask me what I was doing because it wasn't until Friday AM when I got up and realized it, because I thought I was suppose to be doing Combat 45 and then took a real hard look that it was actually Combat 30.  (I was even doing it as I was typing the schedule above!) So, you could say I did workout everyday this week, but I just wasn't following the correct schedule above because I wasn't paying attention.
Also, we had a wedding this past weekend in Michigan so the whole family made a road trip Friday am. I stayed up super late Thursday because I just hate packing and of course waited until the last minute. Then, I got up early enough to get in my workout and get a little work done. I had my snacks packed and ready to go. I took Combat just in case they had a room or our room was big enough with a DVD to push play for Combat 45, but it just wasn't. They did have a gym so I got up Saturday morning and solely focused on cardio.
So how do I feel? I feel great. I feel stronger and better than I ever thought possible. I am pushing myself harder, upping my weights, striving to add that one extra push up everyday, and really focusing on sticking to my meal plan (staying in for lunch), and no cheating.


I have not weighed myself and nor do I plan too. I have learned that the number on the scale is just a number. It means nothing, it only means something if you are not feeling good. I like to focus on how my clothes fit, do I feel bloated, do I have low energy, etc. Focus on upping your weights, feeling excited about getting up and working out, are your clothes fitting looser, can you see muscle, things like that. If you aren't so focused on the scale it will be easier not to get discouraged and give up when you don't see the number you are looking for. Be the change you want to see in yourself.



Don't forget there are still a few days left in the month & Les Mills Combat Challenge pack is still on sale. Purchase a bag of Shakeology HD and receive the whole program for just $10 more. Ask me how!! If this seems like something that is of interest to you, but you are unsure, just send me a message and we can chat. I will answer all your questions you may have! E-mail me @ alyssayourish@gmail.com

Here is to taking another week head on and making it fantastic!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment