Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June Promotion- Les Mills Combat on SALE!!!!
 
Ahhhh! Beachbody is at it again...giving you a HUGE discount on one of their challenge packs! It is amazing, it is incredible, I can't believe my favorite 60 day program is on sale this month!!!! I have to shout it out to everyone I know, because I want YOU to get the best possible deal EVER! This program just came out 6 months ago and people are falling in love. They are losing weight and inches all by following this program and drinking Shakeology once a day.
 
A fellow coach has lost 7.75 inches. Another challenge lost 5.5 inches in her waist and a total of 11.3 lbs. And guys you know I haven't forgot about you... had a weight loss of 7lbs and gained muscle and toned his body.
 
This sale goes until the end of the month- June 30th or the dreaded until supplies last. This sale includes Les Mills Combat workouts & Shakeology at a savings of $70. Think about it.. All you have to purchase is a bag of Shakeology and you get the whole DVD set for just $10 more. Along with a free 30 upgrade club membership to the team beachbody website, FREE shipping, and me, your free coach to help guide you along through the program day by day.

 
All this for $10 more!!! It is so amazing! I had to give you the scoop because I already did this program once and I am back at it again to get some serious results. But if I promise you one thing, I will promise you this. This deal of the month- will NOT last until June 30th. It is already going fast, so if you are highly considering this and want to sweep up this super sweet deal, message me so you can be one of the few who gets this amazing deal and see what the hype of Shakeology is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment