Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What can Beachbody Coaching do for you?


What is this coaching opportunity you speak of? Let me ask you...are you a person who is driven by goals? Do you like to help people out? Allow them to see their true potential? This may be something for you. Coaching can be anything you make of it. This is your business, so you choose to work it how you'd like. You work as little or as much as you want. You choose your hours. You choose if you would like to make this a full time job or just something on the side. It all boils down to you and your dreams/goals.

I wanted to make this post for everyone to see how it has helped not only myself but other coaches. It is nice to hear different views of things from other people. Not everyone has the same reason why for their reasoning of joining, but I can tell you we all agree that this has changed our lives for the better. So let's check out what some of the coaches had to say!!

Kim: Being a team member on a beachbody team has greatly helped my success in my fitness goals. However, being a coach has pushed me beyond those goals. Rather, being a coach has made my goals even bigger. I have heard countless times- “if your dreams don’t scare you, they’re not big enough”. Prior to becoming a coach- my fitness goals had become achievable. Even the “this couldn’t possibly happen” goals. When I became a coach I not only was going to continue to be held accountable for my own fitness, but now I had people looking up to me! It helped me create even bigger goals that are/will be/continue to be a stretch to reach. I want that. I want to be striving to be a better me every day. I don’t want to get to a point and think… “Ah… now I’ve done it!” and then just fall off track. Beachbody coaching has also helped me connect with ladies from years back, that I haven’t talked to in ages. We have developed real relationships with each other- caring, considerate, motivational, empowering each other. They have jumped on board and created goals for themselves that we are pursuing as a team. So, really, Beachbody coaching has done a world of good for me, and the above is just barely scratching the surface!

Jaclyn: What has being a Beachbody coach done for me? Well, for one, it's given me back the confidence I once had in myself, my fitness abilities and my knowledge. I have always been a fitness junkie, spending hours a day in the gym since 10th grade. I obtained my personal trainer certification in early 2000, and I began helping others reach their goals. But then weight crept on and I no longer looked fit. I was still working my butt off in the gym, but for some reason I couldn't stop gaining weight - fat weight. I learned that I had health problems and I quit personal training because my feeling was who would want to take fitness advice from someone who looked like they had no clue how to take care of themselves. I finally got the weight off, only to put it back on when I was diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
  In September 2012, I stopped listening to the doctors and took my health into my own hands. Their advice of "take your medicine and you'll be fine" wasn't working. I was at my heaviest. My legs hurt. It hurt to walk. I noticed veins popping out of my legs. I was SICK to my stomach! After doing a lot of research, I learned that a gluten-free lifestyle may benefit my conditions. It did. Shortly after going gluten-free, my leg pain went away. I was able to comfortably walk again, and even run! I lost 12 pounds. I felt good, but I needed to do more.
  That's where Beachbody came in. I spent a few weeks talking to another coach about the opportunity. She put me in a challenge group, which I did P90X. I started drinking Shakeology daily. I lost another 8 pounds! I went from a size 14 to a comfortable, even big, size 10. Beachbody helped me to get to a point where I could look in the mirror and like what I see again. It helped me regain the strength to do the things I love again. I am road racing and beating my previous PR's from four years ago. I ran my first half marathon, comfortably. I know fitness, and being a Beachbody coach has given me the opportunity to get back out there and help people again. It's my passion. It's what I love.

 
Amy: What has becoming a Beachbody Coach done for me? Gosh---there’s no easy answer for that one. It’s done many things for me. Being a Coach has strengthened my confidence, provided me with an outlet for skills that I had been underutilizing for far too long and introduced me to some fantastic people. I’ve deepened my own resolve simply by being in the company of so many dedicated, disciplined and motivated individuals. I’ve also been able to redefine my limits---what once seemed impossible has become an accomplishment. From the workouts themselves to the weight loss to the ability to grow a team of my own, becoming a Beachbody Coach has allowed me to see and embrace new capabilities.


Jackie Zags: Read her story for yourself!!!



What coaching has done for me!


 Now, that you have read what some of the coaches' have said, what you do you think? We are not all the same person. We are our own person, we all have different goals and dreams. We are wives, mothers, daughters, sisters, business women, stay at home moms, dreamers, believers, and so much more. Coaching gives you the ability to work for yourself. To make you feel great, receive that sense of accomplishment. You get to help others and allow them to feel great about themselves. It gives you freedom and so much more.

What can coaching do for you?! Do you have that standard 9-5 desk job that you just aren't happy with. Do you know that you are destined to do something more. Maybe you want to go after a passion of yours. Want to be a stay at home mom. Earn some extra cash on the side. Or even just choose to do it as a discount. Why not give it a shot? It doesn't hurt to ask, and it does not hurt to see if this is right for you! If you have the ability to dream big, you have the ability to do anything you put your mind too!






I coach because of my challengers-they push me to be a better person. I coach because it is what I love to do. I love to help people. I love to dream big. I know I was destined to do something bigger with my life. I am chasing after my dreams and passions. 

If you would like to know more or join my team please contact me at alyssayourish@gmail.com or send me a facebook message. I would love nothing more than to explain to you what I love doing.

I look forward to hearing from you! And hope you were inspired today!

No comments:

Post a Comment