Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Brazil Butt Lift...Attempt #2- Week 2 Update


Happy Wednesday! Yes you read the title right. I've already attempted BBL, but why attempt #2? Because I didn't finish it, I pick and choose which workouts I wanted to do, never followed the schedule, and truthfully it was too slow for me. I am a fast paced, heavy lifting weights kinda girl.
 
So when I was deciding on my next program, I just had no idea what I wanted to do. But at the end of the month I knew I was leaving for a little girls trip to VEGAS and didn't want to just stop right in the middle of a 90 day program and pick back up when I came back. So, I decided to pick BBL. A 30 day program that I already attempted once, why not go for it again and FINISH IT!! 
 
There was no doubt in my mind I was finishing this program. I wasn't going to quit again. I would do whatever it took. No hitting the snooze, writing myself notes when my alarm would go off to yell at me to go get, setting out my workout clothes the night before, having the workout that was on schedule in the DVD player already to go. HEY- a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. If you are always looking for excuses, you are never going to see the results.

And let me just tell you, on day 1 of starting my butt was on FIRE!! This may be a "slower" type of workout than you are use to, but it is NO JOKE, it WORKS! Here is what my 2 weeks looked like:

Week 1:
Monday- Booty Basics & Bum Bum
Tuesday- High & Tight
Wednesday- Rest Day
Thursday- Bum Bum
Friday- High & Tight & Tummy Tuck
Saturday- Bum Bum
Sunday- Rest day

I usually don't follow when the exact rest days should be. I like to have mine on Sunday, so I try to work around it and make Sundays my rest days. But, I believe Thursday or Friday my alarm went off to get up  and workout, I just couldn't my body was shutting down. So, instead of pushing myself harder I just had to listen to my body and take a rest.




Week 2:
Monday- Sculpt
Tuesday- High & Tight
Wednesday- Sculpt
Thursday- Bum Bum
Friday- Sculpt
Saturday- High & Tight
Sunday- Rest Day








I get up every morning BEFORE work. Yes, sometimes it is a struggle. Yes, there are times where I do not want to get up, but I would rather get up before than do it once I get home. I have found it is easier to make excuses when I get home. Think about it....you sit in traffic to work, you work for 8 hours, sit in rush hour traffic home, come home and have to make dinner, pack your lunch, and for me by the time I get home and do all this, it is 7:30ish and I still have to have some Mommy-Dexter time. I am now in a routine to wake up early a get moving. Sometimes I need my handy side kick E&E. One scoop of this baby and I feel as good as new!

 
I am determined.
 I am committed.
I am strong.
 I am powerful.
 
I can't believe I ever gave up on this program. It may be slow, but it works every single part of your body. Your legs, thighs, arms, stomach, and even that butt! How do I know? I have been taking week by week accountability pictures. Why? Why is there a need for these. Because if you are like me after a week you probably will think you can't see a change, there is no way. And pictures can help you see, that even after a week of working out, clean eating, and replacing one meal with Shakeology you are making progress. Because when you go try on those clothes they will fit differently, or be too big. Take it from me. I went shopping today and I am now fitting into a XS and a size 2 shorts-never did I think I would see those sizes again!
 


 Keep checking back with me for my weekly progress.
 
If you are interested in learning more about Brazil Butt Lift or are ready to start your health and fitness journey send me a message and we will chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment