Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Week 3 Update: Brazil Butt Lift
So it is time for the weekly update! I am about to finish Week 3 and I am so glad that I am actually following the schedule workout guide unlike last time. I truly have a whole new thought progess on this program. It is actually difficult. Well not so much difficult, but it sure does push you to your limits. 
Here is what my week 3 schedule looks like:

Monday- Sculpt
Tuesday- Bum Bum & Tummy Tuck
Wednesday- Sculpt
Thursday- High & Tight
Friday- Sculpt
Saturday- Bum Bum & Tummy Tuck
Sunday- Rest
Also, on Saturday is Cardio Axe, but I have tried this one to many times and I am just not coordinated for it. I try and try again and I just keep tripping over my feet. So I usually switch that out for a quick Turbofire workout. That is the ONLY modification I make to the schedule.
I have to be honest when I first started BBL I was like approx. 50 minutes for Sculpt. That would mean I have to adjust my getting up time just so I can have time to do that workout and get ready for work. And how much lifting could you do with a butt workout? Let me tell you....sculpt is probably my FAV workout here with this program. And NO it is not just a butt workout. This is with weights and it is for your whole body. Bicep curls, rows, pushups, triceps extensions, squat raises, overhead press, and the list goes on. This is a whole body workout and so worth it all.
When this past Sunday rolled around and I was sitting & prepping for the week to come up. I really had to make myself understand I needed to crack down. I was leaving for Vegas on a girls trip in one week. That meant getting in every workout, pushing myself harder, eating clean, and upping my weights. I had no choice, nor was I giving myself a choice. It was time..I know I coul do it, I just didn't know how heavy I could go. Most workouts I can use the tens. That may not seem like a lot, but you are not doing a certain amount of reps. If it was between 10-12 or anything lower than that my weights would be higher, but with sculpt it goes above that, so you want something that you are going to be able to push past 10.
I was so proud of myself for being able to do that. That is a major victory for me. Sometimes I would stick to the same weights just because I did not want to fail. I did not want to only be able to make it to 4 reps, but this week as I was working out I realized something and this is why I choose this quote on my picture. Be yourself, who cares what anyone else is doing and if they have something perfected & you don't. Or when it comes to working out, if you weights are too light up them. If you can only do some many reps before it is time to stop, so what. You are making progress and you are doing what YOU can. This is all that matters. Challenge yourself and go for it all. Because when you do, you will start to see the change.
BBL has been challenging, but it also has been fun. I feel stronger. I feel like I can accomplish anything. I want to push myself harder and to be the best that I know I can be. It is a different program than I am use to but Leonardo makes it exciting to get up and move @ 4:30am. You are never watching the clock. And when it is over you just can't believe it.
Why not try something different, hey you may even like it.

Do you have one of these? Are you looking at this picture and saying to yourself, "OMG." If you are lets talk. Lets see if this program is right for you. Or how you can get your booty makeover. I'd love to help you. You can send me a facebook message or send me an email alyssayourish@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment