Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Turkey Chili Anyone??





Perfect, simple lunch idea that is quick, easy, and super yummy. Why wouldn't you want to try it?? 

I was so excited yesterday morning when I woke up to find my mom off from work and cooking meals. She had all the ingredients out and I knew exactly what she was making. So this is kudos to her, because this is by far my favorite meal ever!!! An hour for lunch and this meal is GONE in twenty minutes. 

Ingredients:
1 pound of lean ground turkey 
1/2 onion diced
2 garlic cloves 
8oz can of black beans
8oz can of kidney beans
1 tbsp of tomato paste

Directions:
Brown turkey. Drain and discard any fat. Place all ingredients into the crock pot. Cook for 4 hours on low, 2 on high. Add a little cheese if wanted

                    

                           ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment