Monday, August 12, 2013


       It's the FINAL countdown!!
                Week 9-LMC

Well this is it all you followers of mine. The last week of Les Mills Combat was completed on Thursday. I finished the program!!!!

Dont you ever feel accomplished? Or get the feeling of gratitude that you checked something off your to do list? I know I do- and I am giving myself a BIG FAT check mark. 

Yes this was my second go around, but what I didn't tell you from the beginning was I never completed my first round of Combat. I actually stopped at week 6 be aide it just couldn't hold my interest. I loved what it was doing to my body, but for the life of me I couldn't get up early of I didn't love the program. 

I can't really say what made me to decide to do this program from start to finish again...maybe it was the free t-shirt you receive when submitting your results. (who knows) but whatever it was. I finished! I had some health setbacks but I never missed a day. If I did I started the whole week over. Talk about dedication. 

Week 9 Schedule:
Monday-Combat 60 LIVE
Tuesday-Hiit:Power & Innerwarrior
Wednesday-Combat 45
Thursday-Hiit:Plyo & Core Attack

The one thing I struggled with this time around I will say was my eating. Well not my eating , my snacking. I did so good every single day, even at dinner, but the after hours crept in and got the best of me. So my results are so so and I know I could have had better. But, you learn from your mistakes ...right?

So onward and upward we go.    

My overall experience with LMC, this time around. If you like kick boxing/martial arts this is for you. I like that there are six different types of martial arts in this program and that you simply don't focus on just one each day. Everyday you are doing all of them combined in different tracks. I love the punching and the kicking because its made me feel like a fighter. This program really makes you focus on each time you punch or kick-it focus on form and how to because of you aren't doing it the right way you could end up hurting yourself or you will not see the same results. They tell you to really use your abs to get those insane results. Another positive I have toned up my body everywhere. I have arm muscles, shoulder muscles, and my abs are starting to show (they are a work in progress). 

I was defiantly more engaged in the program this time than last, but the one thing I would have likes to see with this is a little more. It was all kicking and punching with a little cardio thrown in but I would have liked to see more. Maybe I just expected to much. You get a great workout as I was sweating during each program, but for me it was a little too slow. And never in a million years did I think I would say that. I use to hate fast paced high intensity cardio...and now I just can't shake it!

If you are looking for a program you can tone up and lean out and love to kickbox. This program is for you! Have questions or would like to know some more information? Add me on Facebook or e-mail me and I'd be glad to help! xoxo    

No comments:

Post a Comment