Sunday, July 13, 2014

3 Day Refresh Results

When you think of a cleanse you think of starvation diet, liquid diet, or some crazy concoction that makes you want to gag and throw up right? I know I do, because I have done one of those crazy cleanses. The ones where you think you can function on pretty much no calories at all.


The 3 Day Refresh is more than one of those "types" of cleanses.

 
 
I was ready to go when my package arrived, because I sure did need it. I was a little nervous because the last go around with the Ultimate Reset was difficult and I struggled really following the plan 100%. With that said my eating has been struggling a little and I have been feeling bloated. I bought a dress for an upcoming wedding..
 
 Now the dress fits or I would have never of bough it, but I feel like I can look a little bit better so I had to step up my game. The 3 day refresh I just had to give it a try to get me back on the right path. I wanted to get rid of the bad habits, the food cravings, pop (which I never ever crave), chips, etc. I like the set up the Refresh because it breaks it down into breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It gives you all the shakes, mid morning tea, but the nice part of it is that you get to choose which vegetables, fruit, healthy fats, and dinners you want. It doesn't break it down and say, "you have to eat this at this time and on this day." The picture below is a lunch I had one day, I know it is going to see like a weird combination & I am basically eating nothing but I was honestly full. The vanilla fresh was one of those things that kept you full & not to mention it tasted like cake batter... YUM!
3 day refresh
 
 
My thoughts and overview on Day 1  :
 
Day 2 & 3 were a lot better. I knew what to expect. I felt full the entire day. I drank a TON of water since I was slacking on day one. I can't begin to explain how "light" I felt. To be honest I really got off track from eating veggies, it was something I just slacked on. And when you fill your body with the proper nutrients, vitamins, and right foods how amazing you feel. It is true when they say fuel your body with crap and you feel like crap.
 
There is nothing much else I can say about this program..if you are looking to kick the bad habits start the program. Just came back from vacation, start the program. Have a wedding/special event to attend, start the program. This is a program to jump start your weight loss journey and get you started on the right path.
 
So, now are you ready for results? In just 3 days.. I lost 6 pounds and 2 inches off my weight. Can I even begin to explain my excitement? I never in a million years imagined to lose that much, I was thinking about 3, but 6!!!!
3 Day Refresh
 
3 Day Refresh
 
 
 
I feel great I'm ready to go, and I am kicking of my exclusive 3 Day Refresh/30 Clean Eating Accountability group. If you are interested in finding out more about this program then please feel free to reach out to me : alyssayourish@gmail.com
 
Or if you would like to join please fill out the challenge application below & we will get you started!
 
 
Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment