Saturday, November 23, 2013

Smile through the Holiday Season!!

 
 


The holiday season is fast approaching. Thanksgiving is a week away. Christmas is five. And New Years Eve is six. This is the time where we get to cooking and baking for family get togethers and holiday parties. Even though you try to be good, the temptations are all around.


So let me ask you...where do you see yourself at the end of six weeks??

The average person will gain two - five pounds during the holiday season. How would you feel if you were struggling to fit into your favorite pair of jeans and you don't like what you see in the mirror? I certainly do not want to feel blahh this time around. I am saying NO to being just an average person. And the game plan is, we start to come up with a plan and tackle New Years!!


You are not going to be miserable and deprive yourself of all the goodies staring at you, but we will take it in moderation. Learning how to enjoy the right way.

Instead of gaining the expected holiday weight on, we are going to lose it! We are going to feel healthier and have more confidence as we ring in the New Year! Are you ready look and feel good in that skinny black dress as you celebrate the New Year with all your family and friends??

So, here's the scoop: a holiday survival guide- clean eating & shakeology.
This is a 21 day group where I will help and teach you all you need to know. Starting with the basic principles of what clean eating is. To how to plan out your meals. I will be giving you all the ins and outs, plus recipes, tips, and more! We are not going to be 100% perfect because I am going to teach you how to enjoy a sweet treat here and there. You have an ideal goal weight or goal in mind for yourself correct? Let's do this together!! Because I admit I OVER indulged last holiday season and I threw all my hard work away and felt so tired, plus bloated. NOT the way I want to feel this go around. So I shaped up after the holidays and started to clean eat & let me tell you I have never ever felt better.


These accountability groups have been breakthroughs for many many people (including myself). It will be me, you, and the other members of the group. This is your "safe" place as I like to call it. Every single day you can expect a post from me- YOUR COACH. It will be different each day. It is your job to check in every day and tell us how you are doing. 

WARNING: this is a no "quick" fix. You are now entering a lifestyle change.

There are some requirements...

*be a participant. Be active and check in daily. This group is for all of us but remember you have your reasons for joining. 

*commit to replacing one meal a day with Shakeology. This is my way of knowing you are at least eating one healthy meal a day and getting your daily dose of nutrients. I can't even begin to tell you what shakeology has done for me. Weight loss, energy level increased, nails are growing!! (Ps I use to never have nails) 

Although, working out is not required it is recommended. It will really help boost your results. If you do choose to workout, you may continue with your routine now or we can take time a discuss finding a right program for you! 

What I call "pre-season" starts December 2nd the next week we officially start. You will be wanting to get those Christmas pictures instead of hiding from the camera!! 


So now it's time. Are you committed? Ready to give me three weeks to a happier you? Make me your free coach by clicking here and the join. Then send me a message from your account or to my email. 

I look forward to working with you in my my last online group of the year!! 

Only a few spots left!!



No comments:

Post a Comment